**OUR TENTS ARE IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP FROM SYDNEY – ESTIMATED DELIVERY IS 3-7 DAYS DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION**
A CANVAS SANCTUARY
Presenting the Karma Canvas Mesh Zipped-In-Groundsheet (ZIG) bell tent with integrated stove jack, designed to exacting standards and with the Australian climate in mind, offering integrated mesh doors and zippable mesh walls giving you 360 degree bug proof protection.
Made from 320gsm natural, unbleached, 100% cotton canvas, these tents are our best sellers. They are easy to set-up and will pack down and fit into any vehicle, no matter the size. Our experience has led us to choose 320gsm canvas a the perfect balance of durability vs weight.
Our 360 degree anti-bug mesh is integral to the tent, with a double wall (canvas + mesh) all around the perimeter. Unlike some tents out there, our system is dual track, meaning both walls can be zipped-in at the same time, be aware that some systems only allow one of the two walls to be in place at any one time. This allows the canvas walls to be rolled up on hot days and nights, allowing a cooling breeze to circulate throughout the tent, whilst still keeping out insects and protecting you and your family.
A TENT FOR ALL SEASONS
All of our tents for 2020 now come with an integrated stove exit or “stove jack” which is positioned in the ideal position for a stove, near to the entrance on the left side of the tent. This stove jack can be fully sealed when not in use, and will not compromise the waterproof nature of the tent. Please see our bell tent stoves store for the perfect stove to use with your tent.
CAMP IN COMFORT AND STYLE
The 4 meter PRO mesh tent will sleep 4 people camping style, or if you want to accessorise your tent and sleep “glamping” style, this tent is perfect for 2 people.
If you’ve never camped in a 100% canvas bell tent before, be prepared to be amazed. You’ll never go back to nylon or polyester after camping in one of these awesome tents. Not only are they roomy and feel luxurious but they maintain a constant temperature and are a pleasure to be in. You might find you never want to leave the tent, especially on a hot day, and if you have a stove, on a cold night!
From new, your bell tent can be used straight out of the bag without any need for treatment prior to use and is waterproof and mildew-proof.
The tent takes only 15-20 mins to erect.
- 320 GSM 100% cotton canvas (not poly/cotton) – treated to resist mould, UV and water, fire retardant
- No treatment required prior to use
- Integrated, sealed stove exit
- “No-trip” reflective guy ropes
- Double track zip system
- Large duffel bag for easy pack-down
- Super thick 540 GSM rip-stop PVC zipped in groundsheet (ZIG)
- 360 degree anti-bug mesh wall throughout tent – canvas can be rolled up to expose the mesh underneath
- Anti-bug mesh on all ingress points including windows and vents
- Heavy duty zips and tracks throughout
- 6mm thick guy ropes and chunky wooden guy sliders
- Heavy duty “rebar” pegs and sprung galvanised steel poles
- Double stitching on all seams – reinforced at key tension points
- 3 meshed vents at the apex of the tent to maintain a comfortable temperature
- Power cord access at either side of the entrance flap
- Attachment points for our inner tents (see here)
- 4 zipped canvas windows with anti-bug mesh
- Easy to clean – just brush off dirt
Weight & Measurements
Overall Size (cm) – 400W x 400D x 250H
Door Height – 2m
Door Width – 2m
Wall Height – 60cm
Weight (inc. pegs/poles) – 28kg
Packed Size – 96cm x 30cm x 30cm
Central Pole Width – 38mm
Central Pole Height – 2.5m
What’s included in the box:
- 320gsm 100% cotton canvas bell tent with zipped-in waterproof 540gsm groundsheet
- Spring loaded galvanised steel tent poles
- 12x Reflective guy ropes and wooden sliders
- All required pegs (24 in total) – upgraded heavy duty rebar pegs for guy ropes
- Canvas duffel bag with heavy duty zip
- Patches for repairing canvas and groundsheet
- Erection guide & care instructions