Free Shipping Aussie-Wide!
This is our flagship range – the Karma Canvas PRO Mesh bell tent, designed to professional standards and with the Australian climate in mind, offering integrated mesh doors and zip-able mesh walls giving you 360 degrees of bug proof protection.
Made from 360 GSM natural, unbleached, 100% cotton canvas, these tents are the best choice for professional use or semi-permanent installations (see our T’s and C’s). Many have been used for temporary AirBnB accommodation or for VIP areas at festivals.
There are a myriad of bell tents on the market now, and the quality can be very variable. Be assured that this is an extremely hardy professional-grade bell tent designed by to withstand all seasons and offers seriously impressive durability.
The 6m PRO mesh tent will easily sleep 6 people, or will be downright luxurious with 4!
If you’ve never camped in a bell tent before, be prepared to be amazed. You’ll never go back to nylon after camping in one of these amazing tents. Not only are they roomy and feel luxurious but they maintain a constant temperature and are a pleasure to be in. You might find you never want to leave the tent, especially on a hot day, and if you have a stove, on a cold night!
From new, your bell tent can be used straight out of the bag without any need for treatment prior to use and is waterproof and mould-proof.
The tent takes about 15-25 mins to erect depending on how practised you are.
Features are as follows:
- Sleeps 6 people (or 4 luxuriously)
- Super thick 580 GSM zipped in groundsheet (ZIG)
- UV stabilised guy ropes, canvas and sliders
- Mosquito mesh doors and 360 degree mesh walls for hot days / nights
- Can be used year-round in all seasons
- 6mm thick guy ropes and chunky wooden guy sliders
- Heavy duty zips and tracks
- Heavy duty “rebar” pegs and pro-grade sprung poles
- Fully weather proof and extremely durable 360 GSM natural, unbleached, 100% cotton canvas fly.
- Increased mould and waterproofing “out of the box”
- Double stitching on all seams – reinforced at key tension points
- No treatment required prior to use
- 3 meshed vents at the apex of the tent to maintain a comfortable temperature
- Power cord access at either side of the entrance flap
- Attachment points for our inner tents (see here)
- 4 zipped canvas windows with mozzie mesh
- Fully waterproof and mould-proof out of the box – re-treatment required 2-12 months depending on usage
- Doors and side walls have 3 “settings” 1- Full canvas closure 2–Mozzie mesh 3-Fully open.
- Takes about 15 mins to erect
- Easy to clean – just brush off
Weight & Measurements
Diameter – 600cm,
Door Height – 200cm,
Door Width – 230cm,
Wall Height – 70cm
Weight (inc. pegs/poles) – 48KG
Central Pole Height – 350cm
Packed size – 100cm x 35cm x 35cm
Canvas bell tent with waterproof groundsheet connected by a heavy duty zip system.
Fully integrated bug mesh secondary entrance door and 360 mesh wall.
Attachments to install an inner tent.
Spring loaded metal tent poles.
Guy ropes and wooden sliders.
All the pegs – upgraded heavy duty pegs with a few spare.
Matching canvas storage bag.
Erection guide & general instructions.