Free Shipping to NSW, VIC and QLD.
Price includes wrought iron low stand, grill, forged tongs, wire cleaning brush, iron shovel and a pair of grill-lifters.
Our recycled, sustainable Indian Kadai fire bowls are made traditionally by hand using metal plates riveted together for strength and durability.
We work closely with a network of artisans in India to bring these beautiful Kadai style fire bowls to Australia.
* Each bowl has a water drainage hole covered with a raised disc to prevent any ash from falling.
* Large wrought iron drop handles for easy manoeuvrability, even when hot.
* High wrought iron stands available – please tick option above.
* Large, removable grilling area for variable heat.
* Can be used as a fire pit, BBQ or planter.
* Handmade from 3mm thick recycled oil drums.
Using your Firebowl on a low stand is the ideal height for sitting and relaxing around as a fire pit.
Using your Firebowl on a high stand is perfect for BBQ-ing or to use as a high table. Please select the option above if you would like a high stand. This will be shipped in addition to the low stand, sorry but we can’t substitute stands.
We dispatch all goods by courier and tracking details will follow by email. The courier will ask for a signature on delivery. For shipping to WA, TAS, SA and NT please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.