Free Australia-wide Delivery
Price includes wrought iron low stand, grills, forged tongues, wire brush, iron shovel and a pair of handy grill lifters.
Our recycled, sustainable Indian Kadai fire bowls are made traditionally by hand using metal plates riveted together for strength and durability.
We work with a close network of artisans in India to bring these beautiful Kadai style fire bowls to Australia.
* Each bowl has a water drainage hole covered with a raised disc to prevent any ash from falling.
* Large wrought iron drop handles for easy maneuverability, even when hot.
* High wrought iron stands available upon request.
* Large, removable grilling area for variable heat.
* Can be used as a fire pit, BBQ or planter.
* Handmade from 3mm thick re-cycled oil drums.
Using your Firebowl on a Low Stand is the ideal height for sitting and relaxing around as a fire pit.
Using your Firebowl on a High Stand is the perfect height for cooking on as a barbecue.
We dispatch all goods by courier and tracking details will follow by email. The courier will ask for a signature on delivery.