This is our flagship stove. Crafted from thick brushed stainless steel, the Karma Clearview Nomad stove is designed to be portable, beautiful and durable. The triple glass windows really allow you to enjoy the homely, relaxing ambience of the flames as your tent gets heated to perfection!
MULTI PURPOSE EXIT SYSTEM
The Nomad Clearview is designed to fulfil our customers requests for a side exit stove. This means that you no longer need to vent through the roof and can install the stove jack in the side wall of your tent. However, the stove can also be used in the traditional roof-exit fashion by utilising the 90 degree elbow joint (included).
DURABLE AND DEPENDABLE
This lightweight, portable multi fuel stove is an ideal companion for all of our bell tents and is durable enough to be used for more permanent installations such as sheds, boats and caravans.
COOK UP A STORM
The Nomad Clear View stove offers a extra large cooking surface with a removable hotplate cover/toploader and 2x removable stainless steel pan racks that can be fitted to ether side of the hotplate to further extend your cooking area.
HAVE STOVE, WILL TRAVEL
When the stove is packed down for storage or transportation all the flue sections fit snugly inside its belly and the legs fold away.
Comes ready with all the fittings to add our optional side mounted water boiler with brass tap for an endless supply of hot water.
- Built in extra large glass window in the door
- Fireproof ladder tape around door for an air-tight seal
- 90 degree elbow joint included to allow for roof exit installations
- Large glass viewing windows on both sides of the fire box
- Fittings for water boiler on side of stove
- New design heavy duty folding stainless steel legs
- Eco-burn secondary ventilation ensuring efficient clean combustion
- Integrated spark arrestor at top of flue pipe
- Extra long upgraded 2. 4mtr 60mm stainless steel flue pipe
- Fully welded heavy duty firebox complete with a multi fuel ash grate
- Integrated ash-pan
- Air control regulator
- Removable steel hotplate
- Cooking / drying racks x2
- Legs Folded Size 250mm x 250mm x 400mm
- Legs Open Size 360mm x 250mm x 400mm
- Heat output – 4kw
- Weight – 17kg
- Flue length – 2.4m
Please note that using dry hardwood is the recommended fuel of choice and significantly improves the duration and efficiency of burn.