Buy Once, Use Forever.
With lofty ceilings and natural fibres, our bell tents combine traditional forms with durable modern-day materials.
Made from 360GSM
100% Cotton Pro Grade Canvas
2M High Doorways
Heavy Duty Anodised
Poles & Pegs
Constructed with integrity and with minimal impact on the Earth.
Australian Owned & Operated from Northern Rivers NSW.
on orders over
The secret is in the details.
Bell TentsClick Here to Shop
A sanctuary from the outside world, our luxury bell tents offer the unique opportunity to bring the comfort of home with you.
AccessoriesClick Here to Shop
Turn your backyard into an iconic Airbnb. With our accessories you can elevate your outdoor experience.
Fire PitsClick Here to Shop
Gather friends, family and guests around our Indian Kadai fire pits – a hearth for keeping warm, for late night conversations, or an authentic wood-fired barbeque.
Tent StovesClick Here to Shop
Whether you’re whipping up gourmet meals in the wilderness, cosying up under the stars, or offering new-found friends a freshly brewed cuppa, our compact tent stoves are designed to elevate every outdoor moment.
We are nomads by nature.
With 15 years of on-the-ground experience, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service, making it easy to navigate your way back to nature. Whether you need assistance setting up your new tent, or advice on the best camping spots, we are here to
We are for the planet.
Our bell tents are made with 100% natural unbleached cotton fibres, consciously designed to take you off-grid for many years to come. Cotton canvas is hardwearing, mould resistant, and makes for a light and airy shelter. The fabric is treated to protect against UV rays, rain, and is fire retardant - Karma Canvas bell tents are made to withstand all seasons, so you and your family can safely getaway year-round.
How long can Karma Canvas tents stay up for?
Unfortunately there is no easy answer to this one!
Bell tents are primarily designed with casual glamping and camping in mind, however we acknowledge that recently it has become very popular use our tents on a more permanent basis.
The good news is that Karma Canvas bell tents are designed with quality and longevity in mind, and so we think that our tents will stand the test of time much better than many.
In our 6 years of business in Australia, we have never had a tent returned! This is a track record we are extremely proud of.
We supply many professional glamping accomodation providers with our tents and have had nothing but positive feedback and zero returns.
Having said all of this, the climate is the main factor affecting the longevity of the tent. The biggest issue is mould, so obviously wet and humid climates will take their toll on the tent more than hot and dry conditions.
If you are careful about where you pitch the tent and keep an eye on it periodically for degradation, your tent can be left up for many months or even years depending on the local climate. See our FAQ's page for more info.
Why should I buy a Karma Canvas tent?
This question deserves a whole page to itself!
In a nutshell:
- Our glamping tents are made from luxurious 100% cotton canvas, the most durable, breathable beautiful material out there.
- Our PRO Mesh tents have 360 degree canvas / insect mesh walls which can individually rolled up / down. Other tents that have this feature save money by having only one zip track for both walls. We have a separate zip track for both canvas and mesh.
- Our PRO Mesh tents have an integrated "hot tent" stove hole to allow easy fitting of one of our stoves. This means you don't have to cut the hole yourself (which makes people understandably nervous) and there is a custom flap allowing you to keep out the weather when the stove is not in use.
- All our glamping tents all come with "no stoop" 2m high doors.
- We use 7mm thick reflective "no trip" ropes and hardwood sliders for increased longevity where it counts.
- All our glamping tents come with a "zipped-in" groundsheet which is the most flexible and durable type of groundsheet. It can easily be replaced if the need arises.
- All of our tents have minimal branding so that the true "look" is maintained. Many other companies put big logos down the side of their tents as free advertising. We prefer to keep it minimal and true to the original. We love our logo but you may not! Our labels are easily removed if you prefer.
Please check our FAQ section for more information.
What are Karma Canvas tents made from?
We have gone the extra mile to ensure that our tents are the best on the market. Whilst many other glamping tent companies sell various "levels" of tent, we only sell products intended for the professional glamping market.
All our glamping tents are made from 100% cotton canvas which is the most durable and beautiful material out there, however it is also the most expensive to produce.
Cotton canvas is also very kind to the environment compared to other materials such as polyester and poly / cotton blends. These cheaper, lesser quality tents are unfortunately destined for landfill at the end of their life.
How long does shipping take?
This isn't an easy one to answer. Australia is a huge country and shipping times are extremely variable. However rest assured you will get full tracking and email notification as soon as the tent leaves us.
All our products are stored in our warehouse near Byron Bay. We do not dropship other manufacturers products unlike many other tent companies. This allows us to give you the best possible service as we know our tents inside out!