Karma Canvas Australia
Step Back in Time
Imagine a time when life was simpler, and the world moved at a more leisurely pace. That's the feeling you'll recapture with the Karma Canvas Star Shelter, a true embodiment of retro vibes and timeless appeal. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail and 100% real canvas, our star shelter is your ticket to a bygone era of style and comfort.
- Authentic Canvas: Our star shelter is made from 100% real canvas, giving you an authentic touch and feel that synthetic materials simply can't replicate.
- Nostalgic Design: The star-shaped design is a nod to the past, evoking the memories of vintage get-togethers, summer campouts, and lazy days at the beach.
- Natural UV Blocker: The tightly woven fabric serves as a natural barrier against the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, providing a level of protection that synthetic materials struggle to match.
- Built to last: Woven from durable, waterproof 280gsm canvas, the shelter has the same anodised poles, hardwood sliders, 6mm reflective guy ropes and grippy "rebar" pegs as our best-selling tents.
- Easy Assembly: The elegant single pole construction allows you to have instant shade in a matter of minutes. No need for complicated setups or headaches.
Portable: Packs down into its own canvas duffel bag; weighing only 10kg.
Backyard Retreat: Create a cozy and retro-inspired corner in your garden where you can unwind with a good book or share stories with friends.
Beach Day: Stand out on the beach with a vintage vibe that turns heads and provides much-needed shade.
Outdoor Events: From picnics to festivals, make your outdoor gatherings stand out with a retro touch.
Glamping: Elevate your camping experience by staying in a shelter that is both fashionable and functional.
Rediscover the magic of the past with the Canvas Star Shelter - where nostalgia meets modern functionality.
Diameter: 4.5 x 4.5m
Note: If a larger covered area is required, just simply pitch 2 or more star shelters next to each other. Our star shelters are designed to interlock this way, and not only do they look great together, you'll have more usable area as cover from the elements.