Karma Canvas Australia
Bell Tent Matting
Bell Tent Matting
Available in 4, 5, 6 & 7M sizes, our eagerly awaited recycled polypropylene matting is finally here! Their “natural” colour is a near perfect match to the colour of our tents.
A PP mat will completely alter the vibe of your tent from camping to a real little home and will protect your investment from kids, muddy boots, high heels and more!
Our exclusive mats are sold in “half moons” which means you will need to buy two of the correct size to cover your bell tent floor completely. For example; if you have a 5m tent and want to cover the full area, order one 5m Full and you will receive two half moons, or if you want to cover only half of the tent, order one 5m half and you will receive one half moon.
We get many customers asking about coir matting which we don't stock. If you've never used coir matting before there are a few things to be aware of:
- Coir is extremely heavy and difficult to pack down to a smaller size (think a massive doormat!)
- Coir is only really suitable for more permanent installations.
- Coir harbours mould and dirt and will start to smell musty after a few uses. Nobody wants to sleep in a smelly tent!
- Coir is very difficult to clean properly.
PP Mat Features:
- Easy to clean / wash, just wipe off dirt
- Lightweight and easy to store and transport
- Extremely durable
- Immediately transforms your tent into a proper “home”
- Made from recycled plastic bottles – BPA free and non-toxic, even when exposed to heat.
- PP is the most environmentally friendly plastic
Note – Whilst quite heat resistant, our mats should not be used under a stove without extra protection!
Weight: 2.35kg per 4M half moon : 4kg per 5M half moon : 6kg per 6M half moon : 7kg per 7M half moon